Monday, February 23, 2009

All you need is Love


This little bit of cuteness arrived in my mailbox today. Artist Marisa Haedike creates and paints the most adorable little characters. I found Marisa's blog Creative Thursday about two years ago and instantly fell in love with her whimsical illustrations and adorable gang of cuties. Marisa's blog is full of inspiration, daily paintings and podcasts. She left a 9 to 5 world to realize a dream and has become a thriving business. Her blog is where she shares her thoughts on understanding and appreciating the creative life. She's even self published her first children's book "Who are you going to be today Olive?". I was lucky enough to snap up this last "love" Valentine card from Creative Thursday's shop on Etsy. Marisa included one of her business cards along with a personal note to me. A nice touch. I'm going to frame it up in style and hang it in my studio. Thanks Marisa for the endless inspiration I get when visiting your blog.