Monday, March 2, 2009

Smalls at Art Interiors, I'm on Twitter







Part of my weekend was spent working on getting the hang of Twitter, and on-line networking in general. Those of you that follow this blog know that I can be a bit of a techno phobe at times, so I was really quite thrilled when I realized that it's not as hard as I thought at first. I'm really not "that old" but I must admit for the most part, I'd rather be coming up with new paintings and mixed media work as opposed to spending my time at the computer. But that's just me.

I was at Art Interiors last week to drop off new smalls. My favorite "mini birches". They're just so "spring-y" I love them. And a few in my "Birds on Wires" series. I believe they will be available on Art Interiors online store as well as in the gallery. Check them out-they're so affordable.