Tuesday, August 19, 2008

New Mixed Media Paintings in My Etsy Shop.


I've added new mixed media paintings to my Etsy shop. This one's titled "Serenity" and is 8"x10". I've used painting, stenciling and collage techniques to create this one of a kind illustration. The three ginkgo leaves are hand cut from 140 lb. cold pressed watercolor paper, which I've painted in soothing warm tones. Check out all the items in my shop here and remember, original art always makes a great gift!!

The rest of my week will be spent getting caught up from all that I've missed while away, re organizing my studio-which is basically cleaning up, and working on new small mixed media paintings that will be available through my Etsy. It's hard to believe, but the holiday shopping season is quickly approaching and I want to be ready for it this year. My online shop will be well stocked with affordable, original art all lovingly made by me. Get ready for it, I've already seen some Christmas decorations on store shelves!!!