Monday, August 18, 2008

Arts on King Show






Here are some photos I took of my paintings at Arts on King. My show runs until August 31st so if you're in the area please stop by and check out this wonderful gallery. Jodi Wheeler did a beautiful hanging of my work. Jodi is a fine artist and she curates the shows for both Arts on Queen and Arts on King. Her lovely mixed media work can also be found gracing the walls.

Originally opened in 1991 by Ellen Wagner, Arts on King along with the Wagner Rosenbaum Gallery was located at 169 King St E. in Toronto. I had a show of my landscapes and still lifes upstairs at the Wagner Rosenbaum Gallery in August of 2003. The retail/gallery space closed after 13 years and Arts on Queen was opened. Now happily back in the community at 165 Queen St E., Arts on King features a variety of media by Canadian artists. I personally think that they have the best selection of handmade jewellery in the city!