Monday, May 3, 2010

Bits of my Weekend.

Peaceful View 12x36 Acrylic on canvas
Available at XC Art Restoration

Quiet Moment 36x48 Acrylic on Canvas
Available at XC Art Restoration

Oh Hi. Is it Monday already? Where did the weekend go?? I hope you enjoyed yours. If you read this previous post, you know that we are looking to purchase a home and we spent a great part of this weekend looking at places with our rep. I've got fingers crossed that we find our perfect place soon. I also stopped in at Kimberley Seldon's Designer Market and picked up these fabulous little gifts. When I first saw them I thought they were beads, but then I was told that I could eat them. mmm chocolates.

I managed to finish quite a few new landscapes over the past few months and I delivered some of them to XC Art Restoration on Saturday. Peaceful View and Quiet Moment (shown above) are now available at XC Art Restoration along with Windlost and Emerging I and II. Helen works very hard to promote all the wonderful artists she shows at the gallery. "Thanks Helen"

How about you? Do you have lots on the go this week? Make it a great one.