Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Blog Notes

Blossoms on Red 18x18 Acrylic on canvas.

Poor little blog I've neglected you so. I've been in the studio everyday (even on the weekend) painting new works, getting totally absorbed in what I'm doing. Before I know it hours have past and it feels like I've just started. I'm so lucky to love my job so much!

It seems red is all the rage on King St. E. these days. I'll be delivering "Blossoms on Red" to Arts on King this week along with a two other larger paintings in the series.

I managed to get over some tech issues this past weekend and was finally able to update my website with some new works. Check it out here, if you wish. I also created a new page on facebook. You can see it right here at Rita Vindedzis Fine Art. If you like what you see, why don't you join us by clicking on the like icon.

The stars have finally aligned and we are officially looking for new digs. We're movin on up-to a deluxe apartment in the sky. Sort of. We may just end up with that perfect loft live/work space downtown that I've been dreaming about all these years. I really hate the thought of having to pack up all that we've accumulated over the years (arrrgh!!) so there will definitely be a studio sale of some sort happening. I'll keep you posted.

That's it for now. Have a fabulous week.