Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Fine Art Studio Sale This Friday and Saturday

Artists Studio Clearance sale
3 artists

Friday Nov 15  11-7
and
Saturday Nov 16  11-5

401 Richmond Street West, Toronto
#216


Most of the past week has been spent organizing for our 3 artists studio sale. This is my first studio sale and it's not even taking place in my studio. I'm very grateful to Lynn and Beth for letting me join them. Our fine art studio clearance sale equals great deals for you.


I've got everything packed and ready to go for our set up tomorrow. I will have 59 (I counted!) original paintings in acrylic on stretched canvas in an assortment of sizes. 41 pieces of art, matted and ready for framing, paintings on panel, and an assortment of small framed work and 'oddments' , all priced to sell. And that's just what I'll have. Lynn and Beth have lots available as well.

You didn't think I'd show you everything that will be for sale did you?? You'll just have to attend and find some treasures for yourself. Hope to see you there.