Thursday, September 6, 2012

My Morning at Cityline.

If you know me personally or read my blog you know how much I like the show Cityline. I've been trying to get a spot at a Home Day taping for what seems like over a year, so I was thrilled to get an email late yesterday informing me that I got a spot in the audience for this mornings Home Day. 

The last time I attended a taping of Cityline I was on the show. Well not me, but my paintings. Kimberley Seldon was so nice to include two of my small paintings in a design segment that she did. You can read that post here.


 'Gossip'  8x10  Acrylic on canvas

 Host Tracy Moore chats with the audience on the old set.

Today's taping was a little different as it was on the new set. It's smaller and more intimate than the old set, I think. There is so much to see behind the scenes that never gets to air. It's well choreographed chaos but everyone does their job so professionally, while having what looks like a ton a fun. Looking forward to seeing the episode when it airs next Thursday.

 Today's taping, in the green room.

 Behind the scenes with Suzanne Dimma
Editor in Chief, Canadian House and Home Magazine.

 Chatting it up after the show.

Tracy and I after the show.
So nice, she spends time after the show speaking with audience members and posing for photos.