Saturday, September 8, 2012

Tiff 2012

Tiff has taken over the city. Toronto is always high energy but it seems to go absolutely crazy once Tiff gets underway. I'm not one to stand in lines so I haven't attended a screening and I don't hang out at the various hotels or red carpet events to catch a glimpse of the celebs. I do however like to people watch and I did spot Ewan McGregor a couple of years ago while I was enjoying a latte at the Starbucks in Yorkville. 

This is the second year that we've been in the thick of it so to speak watching some of the hoopla from our balcony. The parties are non stop at Brant House and the parking in front of Jacobs is like a showroom for Lamborghinis, Ferraris, and Porsches. So I'll be walking around Toronto with camera in hand for the next few days soaking it all in.

 Photo from Casie Stewart


Pop up Target Hotel

 my neighbor hood

Across from Tiff Bell Lightbox