Sunday, August 26, 2012

Summer's End.


Food Building, CNE, Toronto
Acrylic on Canvas 15x48
Available at Art Interiors

It's that time of year in Toronto. The CNE is open the last two weeks in August and that signals the end of summer for many. I used to go every year with my best friend. (Those were great times Terry!!) At first we'd go with our mother's, then later as teens we'd go on our own and spend the day riding the rides, playing games, and of course listening to the music and checking out the guys at the Polar Express. Great memories! A regular stop would be the Food Building. I remember there being a lot of free samples back in the early 70's. I grabbed a photo of the food building this past spring when I went to check out the Artists Project. So here is my tribute to the Food Building and all the great times!