Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Color and Paint.



Last weeks finished DIY is still hanging in the master bedroom and I couldn't be happier. The colors are so soothing and 'beachy'. Thank you to everyone that commented, tweeted and sent emails. I still have a carpet (floor cloth) to paint but I think I'll be using darker colors. Maybe jewel tones as they would be more suited to the long fall and winter months.

They say diamonds are a girls best friend? Not so at least for this girl. A Benjamin Moore fan deck would do very nicely thank you.


The week so far has been a mad house. I've been enjoying long days of painting in my tiny little corner space that is my studio. I'm working on a few projects that I can't share until I get the final word from my publisher, but I can tell you that they are fun, fresh and full of color.

Note to self-when painting with a breyer and red paint, be sure to use a drop cloth and have a wet rag handy. Otherwise the place starts to look like a crime scene very fast. Ciao for now. :-)