Friday, October 14, 2011

Available Landscape Paintings.

It was fun sharing my love for the landscape with you yesterday. Thank you all for the wonderful emails and nice words. It's clear to see that many of you feel the same as I about the beauty nature has to offer, as well as the importance of thinking green and taking care of our natural world.

Being more "green" in the studio has been on my mind a lot lately and I've been reducing, reusing and recycling (always recycling!)

As the previous images were all of landscapes that have sold, I thought I'd share some which are available for purchase. As always, If you see a painting that is no longer available, or you wish to have a painting commissioned please feel free to send me an email. I'd love to work with you to create the perfect piece for your walls.


 Misty River  30x36  $1500.
Available at Art Interiors


 Mountain View  40x40x2  $2500.
Available at XC Art Restoration

 Beautiful Nature  24x48  $1900.

 Spring Marsh  36x36  $2100.
Available at Gallery Seven

 Field and Sky  36x48  $2500.
Available at Gallery Seven

 Summer Landscape  24x30  $1250.
Available at Gallery Seven

North Country  36x48  $2500.
Available at Gallery Seven