Friday, June 10, 2011

Time

I have time on my mind these days. With about 100 items on my to do list, I'm feeling a little pressured for time. In our youth, time doesn't matter to us. The days seem endless. At least that's how it was for me. Now there doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day to get it all done.

I've been reading this book. In it, there's a section titled "Don't Let Time Manage You, Manage it". The author goes on to say "Time has meaning only when it holds experiences that expand life's meaning for us. It seems to drag on or fly by according to what it holds. Once we grasp this, we begin to master the role it plays in our lives, creating time the way we want it and when we want it".


"Distressed Elements-Time"  My pages in Seth Apter's Altered Book.

I think I'll take the time to remove a few items from my to do list, relax a little and enjoy the weekend. Whatever you you have planned for this weekend, have a great one!