Thursday, June 23, 2011

Create Mixed Media





I received some wonderful news yesterday. Next month I'll have seven of my mixed media paintings featured on Create Mixed Media. I have been asked to do "the week in art" and I am both thrilled and honored. I was introduced to this site through this post on The Altered Page. If you haven't checked out the site yet you're in for a treat as it's chock full of inspiration and information. If it has anything at all to do with mixed media you will find it at Create Mixed Media.

I'm off to the studio now to dig out my supplies and get creative. This is the part that I enjoy the most. Just playing with the art supplies and letting them take over. It's a very intuitive process for me. I know I'll have to remind myself to stop and photograph my process to share with you in a future post.