Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Arts on King Show Comes to an End.


June has been a great month (not only because it's my birthday month) but because I had my work featured at Arts on King. "Potpourri" comes to an end tomorrow.


I am very pleased that I decided to frame my series of pigeons and they've garnered alot of attention. They are more urban in subject matter-pigeons on concrete, yet they still keep the soft romantic feel that I like to create in my paintings.


It's always very thrilling for me to see a large body of my work together. It's a small moment in time when I see all the hard work in front of me and can feel satisfied that I am headed in the right direction. Personally, it's been a tough year but my art has seen me through it.


Not to worry if you missed it, you can see my work regularly at Arts on King and Arts on Queen.