Friday, October 8, 2010

If You Get Something, Give Something.

This has been a crazy week as I've been trying to get it all done and have been feeling a little scatter brained. With all the painting I've got on the go, I felt the need to work on some mixed media on the side.

I came across a delightful new artist (well, new to me as she's quite well known) Tamara Laporte. When I heard she's offering a free e-course in mixed media, yes FREE. I thought how wonderful and signed up right away. I've never done an e-course so this will be a new experience for me. The fact that it's free is wonderful and if everyone that's signed up and will participate "pays it forward " in some way, now that would be awesome!

In fact, this has put me in such a positive spirit that I'm feeling the need to spread some love. It's been way too long since I've had a giveaway on my blog so stay tuned. There will be a giveaway next week!!!

willowing.ning.com

Check out Tam's site and if you're at all interested in having some mixed media fun sign up for the course. She must be up to 750 participants by now.