Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Moss, I Need Your Help!!!


I am definitely an artist that writes a blog and not a professional blogger. I certainly haven't posted much lately. I've been focusing on painting new work for upcoming shows and to hang in our new diggs too.

And being the technophobe that I am, getting a new laptop over the summer has thrown a bit of a wrench into things. Getting used to a new keyboard and re learning many things has slowed me down a bit. Apparently I was a renegade before as I was using Ubuntu Linux, so I've been told. My IT guys are out most of the day so I'm left to either try and figure things out on my own (this takes way to long and I'd rather spend that time painting) or scream for help. Maurice Moss, I need you!!!

Have you seen the IT CROWD?? It's a hilarious British comedy starring Richard Ayoade, Chris O'Dowd, and Katherine Parkinson, as the main characters Maurice Moss, Roy Trenneman and Jen Barber. The three are an IT support team working in the dingy basement of Reynholm Industries. It is totally hilarious and I highly recommend it. They are all over Youtube and you can watch clips of them. I would have included a few here for you, but I still need help to figure that out.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm having some difficulties here so I'll have to 'try turning it off and on again'!! Watch the show-you'll understand.