Friday, June 11, 2010

Style at Home Colour Collection Brochure.


I finally picked up my copy of the new Style at Home Colour Collection brochure by Beauti-Tone Paints. I've been waiting for weeks to get my hands on this. I first heard about the collection from Margo Austin, Style at Home's senior design editor (I follow her on Twitter) and then from the Style Sleuth blog (thanks Brett). This same photo appeared here in the April 2010 issue of Style at Home magazine and that's my painting in the photo. It's available for purchase here at Art Interiors.
This painting has sold. Thank you.

Although I really like the brochure and all the color collections my most favorite one is "loft". I think I'll have to paint our new master bedroom either SD029 Grey Goose or SD030 Felted. Don't you just love the names that they give paint colours?

My second favorite is the "Fresh" grouping, and I'd love to see a room done with SD007 Wasabi, SD008 Granny Smith and SD010 Jet. It would be stunning.

So here's a sneak peek at our new condo. It's empty, clean and just waiting for us to move in and make it a home. This corner is going to be my new studio space. Yes, I do have a very easy commute.

This is looking from the west window into the kitchen area. There's tons of storage space and the10 ft. high ceilings make it very spacious. As you can tell I'm really excited to be moving in very soon. I'll be posting photos of the packing, the move out, the move in, and the transformation so stay tuned.