Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Style at Home Magazine April Issue.

I am always very surprised and thankful when one of my paintings ends up in the pages of a national design magazine such as Style at Home. I'm never told that this will happen, or given any advanced notice.

Birch Series IV 12x24
Available for purchase at Art Interiors.

This past weekend when I picked up my copy, I was so pressed for time that I flipped through it very quickly and put it down hoping to get back to it when I had time to savour every page. It was only today when I returned home from attending a taping of Cityline (more on that later!) that I noticed my painting on page 107-108 of the April issue.


"Birch Series IV" is quietly sitting there on the shelf with other artwork, in an article titled the White House by Style at Home design editor Anne Marie Favot. As this painting was used as a prop, it's still available for purchase at Art Interiors.