Sunday, June 13, 2010

More condo shots-an Empty Canvas.

Our wonderfully large balcony with bbq and planter boxes. I'll be planting an herb garden with some cherry tomato plants and maybe lettuce. Definitely some hanging baskets with flowers and patio table and chairs for dining al fresco.

Looking into the master bedroom and ensuite.

The master bedroom faces west.

I've never had a walk in closet with built ins before. I'll be enjoying getting dressed in clothes that aren't permanently wrinkled.

The master ensuite. No more waiting in line to do what one must Yay!!!

These photos of our new condo show an empty building that will soon become our home. An empty canvas if you will. I look at them and think of all the possibilities, not just in decorating and what can be done visually but what the future holds for our little family. In all the years E and I have been married this is our 7th move and I remember saying out loud just after moving into this apartment we're leaving, that the next time we move it will be into our own home-one that we own. In 22 years we've shared some wonderfully high moments and survived some horribly low ones as well. I'm looking forward to this new chapter in my life, our lives, as an adventure full of possibilities and I'm moving ahead with these words playing in my mind "feet on ground, heart in hand, facing forward be yourself"

Thanks for singing these inspiring words Jann!