Monday, April 12, 2010

Spring is in Full Bloom.


I've been walking around with camera in hand. Spring is in full bloom here and I try to get out of the studio everyday to enjoy the sunshine and blossoms. So much inspiration for new paintings.



There is just so much color everywhere. In our area we are about 2-3 weeks ahead so I've gotten the early spring I wished so hard for.



I'm being bombarded with inspiration. So much inspiration that it's hard to sleep at night. I keep my little sketchbook handy so I can jot down ideas or thumbnails for new work. What's up with me lately???


Daydreaming
thinking of moving
making lists
yogurt with raw nuts and cinnamon for breakfast
the cardinal outside my studio window
kalamata olives and feta cheese
color
spring cleaning
cooking
mixing a really good margarita
redoing the studio
trying to stick to an exercise schedule
being grateful and enjoying life
good friends