Thursday, April 15, 2010

Roxanne Evans Stout, Her Art in My Book.


Roxanne Evans Stout is an artist and an art teacher. Visit her blog River Garden Studio to experience her art, writing and photography. Roxanne also did 2, 2page spreads in my book.


As the last page was the inside back cover she was kind enough to leave it blank for me. You see as this was the first round robin altered book collaborative that I worked on, I didn't realize that I probably should have finished the inside back cover before I sent it off to the other artists. It's still unfinished and waiting for me to complete it.


Roxanne also used texture, words, text, added elements and ephemera in her pages. I like the fact that she used neutrals and warmer tones and it compliments the blue pages nicely.


So now the postings of my altered book collaboration are complete. You've seen the pages contributed by each artist each artist. Supria, Jill, Roxanne, Seth, and Veronica. It's been a wonderful learning experience and I'm so thankful for the experience.