Monday, March 29, 2010

Altered Book Collaboration-Seth's Pages in My Book.


Today I'm showing you the pages that Seth did in my book Gifts From the Sea. This is part of the Inner Works altered book collaboration that I spent a year working on with five very talented mixed media artists. Supria Karmakar, Veronica Funk, Seth Apter, Jill Zaheer, and Roxanne Evans Stout.

Seth Apter is a fabulous mixed media artist and I discovered his blog the Altered Page early on in my blogging history. In fact, when I first read about Supria's idea for a book collaboration and I read in the comments that Seth was going to be involved, I knew I had to be a part of this group.


Seth is involved in numerous collaborations of all sorts, and is creator of The Pulse, an ongoing online project focusing on the art and blogging community. The Pulse is now in it's fourth edition. Seth also sells his mixed media creations in his Etsy shop right here.

The pages Seth created in my book are a wonderful addition and I just love how he's interpreted my theme.

And I enjoy looking at the pages and reading the words that he's included. Thanks Seth. I'm very proud to happy to have your original mixed media art included in my book.