Monday, January 4, 2010

Back to Business and the Sale Continues.

Spring Blossoms
Sold, Thank you

Joy
click here to purchase

Asian Inspired
click here to purchase

Today it's back to business. I've been in the studio organizing and cleaning my workspace most of the morning. This is the perfect time of year to purge the mountains of stuff that have accumulated on my work table. I've been bringing my calendar up to date, writing emails and connecting with galleries, and I even managed to start two new paintings. This afternoon will be spent working in my sketchbooks bringing new ideas for paintings to life as well as updating my website.

The 50% off sale continues in Red Banana's Etsy shop until the end of the month. This is the absolute last chance to grab my original paintings at these prices as at the end of the month I'll be taking them out of the shop for good.

Exciting changes are in the making. Stay tuned!