Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Studio Daze

Romancing the Stone
8x10 Acrylic on Board

The next few weeks will be a whirlwind here in my studio. With so many things on the go I find myself in a daze at moments. I'll be delivering new works to a few galleries, including small works for the upcoming holiday season. I'll also be updating RedBanana's Shop on Etsy (my online shop) with new affordable art. Romancing the Stone was inspired by a trip to San Fransisco years ago. I pulled out the many slides I took and remembered how I loved (and still find great inspiration) in gargoyles and architecture. This will be one of many new paintings available. Stay tuned to my blog as I'll be letting you know here when the sale starts. And you know you'll always hear me say "original art makes a great gift!!"