Monday, June 8, 2009

Two New Paintings at Art Interiors

Quiet View 12x36 Acrylic on Canvas

Panorama 12x36 Acrylic on Canvas

This morning started out rather dull with my usual catching up on emails and planning for the week. Nothing too exciting until this afternoon when I delivered two new landscapes to Art Interiors. There's always such a positive energy there and sometimes it's so crazy busy with clients that I have to wait. Today was just such a day and I did not mind waiting at all. I popped downstairs to the Starbucks and enjoyed my usual Americano. By the time I finished with my coffee all had quieted down upstairs and it was nice to catch Lisa and Shira together. We had a nice chat about our children and all things art. I received a nice ego boost when I heard that quite a few people have signed up for new artwork notifications on the Art Interiors website. Now when I bring new work into the gallery, all those people will be notified immediately. It makes all those days when I lock myself up in my studio and paint non stop worth it. Now I'm really very excited to get back into my studio and get started on even more new paintings. It's days like this that I just love being an artist.