Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Elliott and Ward, Toronto

Inside Elliott & Ward

Blossoming 40x40

Islands 30x60

Beautiful arrangements

Blossoms II 30x30

Marsh and Sky 36x48

Simplicity and elegance

I'd like to introduce you to a wonderful store I discovered not long ago here in Toronto. Elliott & Ward, located at 690 Queen St. East in the hip Leslieville neighbourhood, is a fabulous home and decor boutique. Owner Adrian Elliott and creative style partner Sean Ward mix antiques and vintage furniture with new accessories. A consignment and retail shop dealing in higher end home furnishings and accessories. The shop has been featured in Style at home magazine. You can read it here, and Adrian's home will be featured in an upcoming issue. A few weeks ago when I met Adrian, I learned about Elliott & Ward's art program. Art plays an important role in personal expression when decorating your home. (You know I've always thought that!) Elliott & Ward's art program provides inspiration and availability to their customers by presenting the work of selected Canadian artists in their shop. I'm very excited to have been selected for the spring and my paintings are featured for the next few months. You can read more about Elliott & Ward here on their website, but better yet, make your way over if you can and see it in person.