Monday, March 23, 2009

I've Been Tagged by That Girl!!

My online friend from That Girl Designs blog tagged me while I was away and as I have a bit of free time at the moment (waiting for gesso to dry) I'll play along. Thanks for including me Ann. (I have the theme from this show playing along in my head now!) Here goes

What are you wearing now? My favorite black t shirt.

How often do you blog About 4-5 times a week.

Who was the last person you hugged? My husband.

Which item from your closet are you wearing most lately? My favorite black t shirt.

What's for dinner? A big asian style salad with lots of bean sprouts and edimame, and some teriyaki steak on the side for the guys.

What's the last thing you bought Two little "initial" plates from Anthropologie.

What are you listening to right now? Coldplay

If you could have any super power what would it be? I'd like to fly.

What is your favorite weather and why? Sunny, dry, not too hot.

What time do you usually get up? About 7 am.

What is your most challenging goal right now? Keeping my art biz up and running.

Say something about the person who tagged you. We have many things in common and she's an inspiration to me.

If you could have a house-totally paid for, fully furnished-anywhere in the world, where would you want it to be? Since this question states that it's a house, definitly on the ocean. Now if the question said Condo it would be a penthouse in New York.

Favorite vacation spot? Beach.

Name the things you cannot live without. Clean water, good food, the occasional margarita!

What movies can you watch over and over again. Pretty Woman, You've Got Mail, Shall We Dance?, North By Northwest.

What is your favorite tea? Winter- Tazo chai with soya mik. Summer- homemade green tea, iced.

Who are you tagging? Gabriela Delworth, Melonhead Knitwear, Veronica Funk,