Sunday, March 22, 2009

Back From Vacation


Sunrise over Daytona Beach


Our view of the space shuttle launch.


Love the sound of the waves and that "beach smell"!!!


Sunset at Bonita Springs.

No, I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. I haven't been here for the past 10 days but that's because we went off to Florida for my son's spring break. Three days driving down, four days in the sun and another three days to drive back to Toronto. It was a bit of a whirlwind, but fun for sure, and I got my "beach fix" for the season. I visited an art show while in Bonita Springs, was lucky enough to catch a glimpse of the space shuttle launch, and took tons of photos. Lots of inspiration for new paintings. I'm tired but wanted to check in and post a very small sampling of pics. I missed my "blogs" while away and I have so much reading to catch up with to see what you've all been up to. I'm also working my way through piles and piles of laundry. The cats missed us and we now have non stop meowing going on-for most of the night I'm sure. Now, where's that glass of wine?