Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Spring Fever


"Birds of a Feather" 8x16 Acrylic Canvas SOLD

This is a new painting that I finished last week. It's available at Arts on King in Toronto.

I've been feeling a little scatter brained the past few days. Usually I'm very organized and can handle many projects at once. There's just been so much on my plate lately and I think I have a touch of spring fever. The studio windows are wide open as I'm finishing up on a commission today. It's really quite damp and foggy so it's taking a little longer for the acrylic to dry. Time to get out the hair dryer. I'll also get started preparing some larger canvases. My application for the Toronto Outdoor Art Exhibition was dropped into the post box this morning. It's out of my hands now and up to the universe (and the jury!). All good vibes and wishes for me to get into this show are greatly appreciated.

Some of you have been taking advantage of the sale I have going on in my Etsy shop right now. Thanks very much! Every piece of original art is 50% off. You can check it out here. Well, back to work. There's much to get done.