Monday, January 26, 2009

Very Affordable Art Sale

Hiver 6x6 mixed media on board
click here to purchase


Winter Fun 6x6 mixed media on board
click here to purchase


Coaster 6x6 mixed media on board
click here to purchase

Good Monday morning. Did you enjoy your weekend?? I had a great weekend finishing up my altered book project. I still have to varnish the inside pages and photograph what I've completed, then it's off to the next artist. You can view our progress on the group blog here. I've also been working on 3 new series of smalls that will be available in my Etsy shop come spring. Please, please let us have an early spring this year!! Until then, I've decided that it's time for a SALE. I've reduced every piece of original art in my shop by 50%. Yes, you read that right. 50% off the original price. So now is the time to grab that piece that you were thinking of before!! Treat yourself, or perhaps that special "valentine" of yours to a gift of original, affordable art.