Monday, November 10, 2008

Link Love II

This little watercolor painting is part of my Holiday Collection-affordable, original, one of a kind artworks, matted and ready to frame or wrap. Great to give as a gift or give to yourself. See it and more here in my shop.

Happy Marvelous Monday!! Did you have a great weekend? Saturday was a marathon drive for us as we drove to Ottawa to pick up some of my work from a gallery there. It was about 4 1/2 hours driving each way. After collecting my work we met friends for a very quick lunch and then made our way back. The skies were gray with showers on and off, most of the leaves had already fallen, and we saw lots of Canada geese flying about. All in all a great day.

I want to start today's post by thanking Tammy." Thank you so much-you are so kind!!" Tammy had won my last giveaway and posted about it here. Check out her Etsy shop as she's got some very nice Christmas kits available now, along with all her other beautiful items. Through Tammy's blog, I came across Sharon's blog. Sharon and husband Damein of Mana Moon Studios create fantastic beaded and wired jewelery and some awsome chain maille!!! I also discovered Sherry's blog Esprit d'Art. Sherry, I was pleased to find out is a fellow Torontonian and mixed media artist. You can check out her shop here. I've come across so many wonderful artist bloggers that inspire me immensely. I cannot begin to name them all as I'd be here all day and I really have a long list of "to do's" today. To see some gorgeous photograhy and artwork check out Misty Mawn, Kelley Rae, Sophia Barao.