Monday, November 3, 2008

Change is Good.

Change. This is a word that I've seen everywhere these days. Change is something that you and I are experiencing constantly. Indeed everything is changing. Our minds, our bodies, our attitudes, our society, our world. The leaves have turned from green to beautiful shades of yellow, orange, brown and red and have begun falling to the ground. We've changed from summer to autumn and soon to winter. "Time" has changed from daylight savings time to eastern standard time (where I live). Change is good. Change is inevitable. There's a great podcast about change here at Creative Thursday blog. It seems that the the whole world is watching the United States. Watching and awaiting the results of their election. I know it's been on our minds. We Canadians are greatly influenced by the U.S. as is the world. I cannot vote in this election. I am a Canadian. So I watch and wait and hope. Hope for change.
OBAMA