Friday, September 26, 2008

Conference Call


TGIF!! It's been a very busy week here in my studio. I've been finishing up many paintings. As well as working on a few submissions (more on that later), new landscape paintings for an upcoming show, new items for my shop, and finishing up the multitude of new mixed media paintings that I showed you awhile back. The above painting is "Conference Call" It is 12 x12 mixed media on panel. I'm really excited about this painting as I've incorporated some of my digital photography along with collage and acrylic paints.

Today will be just a half day of painting as later this afternoon I'm off to check out a couple of galleries downtown. It's also my 21st wedding anniversary today and I'll be having a wonderful evening out with my husband Egils to celebrate.