Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Exciting Times.

Urban Center  36x48  acrylic on canvas
sold thank you

This painting 'Urban Center' is getting around and for that I'm thankful. I think it's one of my favorite urban landscapes that I've painted so far. Yes, artists do have favorite's. At least I do. It's been on HGTV's Income Property. In case you missed that post, you can read it here, and see it here.

Not too long ago it was rented once again and I was told that it was for the Bravo show Suits I'll definitely have to start watching now so I can spot my painting. How exciting!!! I wonder where it will be hanging. In someone's office? One of the character's trendy condos? If you watch the show and happen to catch a glimpse, please email me and let me know :-)

Thanks to Canvas Gallery for including me in their fabulous roster of artists and for getting my work out there. Urban Center is available for purchase at Canvas Gallery.