Monday, March 10, 2014

Back to Business.

Thank you all for your the wonderful comments, emails and tweets about my Cityline adventure. Last weeks excitement was definitely a fun time, but it was back to business quickly in my little home studio. I painted new cityscapes and finished six new smaller paintings in my 'birds on a wire' series. These were delivered to Arts on Queen this past Sunday. Great news when I returned home, "Birds on Wires" 6x30 had already sold. Thank You!! 

So today I'm out to get more canvas and will be painting a few more birds on wires panels and will get them over to Arts on Queen asap. I really enjoy working on these intimate little paintings. They are a small reminder that spring will actually come one day. Soon........please soon.

 Early Morning Taxi  Acrylic on canvas  36x48x2
Available at Arts on Queen  $2500.

Early Morning Taxi on my wall as it appeared in the segment on Cityline

 Queen Street E.  Acrylic on canvas  18x18x2
$550.
(It's the painting, top left, now available at Arts on Queen)

Dreaming of Spring  Acrylic on canvas  6x12
Available at Arts on Queen  $175.

 Almost Spring  Acrylic on canvas  6x12
Available at Arts on Queen  $175.

Waiting for Spring  Acrylic on canvas  6x12
Available at Arts on Queen  $175.