Wednesday, February 19, 2014

My Paintings Used as Props.

When I first got into painting and made it my career choice, one of my goals was to see my paintings in home/decor magazines and even on TV shows or movies. I'm so grateful for the galleries that carry my work in that they let artwork out to be used as props. 

I heard from Canvas Gallery that my painting 'Urban Center' was loaned to Beauty and the Beast last month. I guess I'll have to check out the show and perhaps get a glimpse of my painting. How exciting don't you think?


Other shows where I've spotted my art thanks to Canvas Gallery are Income Property, Divine Design, Designer Guys, Design Inc, Canadian Idol and a couple of commercial spots. One for Swiffer Dusters and one for Heinz.

Urban Center 36x48x2, acrylic on canvas is available at Canvas Gallery.