Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Spotted One of My Paintings on Steven and Chris Today


I just happened to have the Steven and Chris show on today while I was painting. I was pleasantly surprised when design expert Maia Roffey presented a segment on Scandinavian design.


Right there above the bed hung my painting 'Taupe Forest' 24x48 acrylic on canvas. Available at Art Interiors. I took these pics right off the TV screen.


It's always such a thrill for me to spot one of my paintings in a magazine spread or on television. Especially nice to see it on Steven and Chris as I'm a bit of a fan and have been to a couple of their tapings.


Here I am with the guys at a show taping in 2010. They are so nice and friendly with the audience and they posed for lots of photos. You can read that blog post here.