Sunday, May 22, 2011

Weekend Herb Garden.


Our condo came complete with a built in planter that went unused last summer. Actually we've been debating whether to keep it or have it removed, which would give us a few more square feet in balcony space.


Any extra space in a condo is a good thing, but removing it at this time just seemed a little too much. Instead, I thought I'd try my hand at a bit of gardening.


I do not have a green thumb but I/we are foodies and love to cook so it made sense to plant an herb garden.


I  imagine even I can handle an herb garden. Just plant, keep watered, and snip as needed. The sun does most of the work.


Lavender, sage, thyme, rosemary, curly parsley, Italian parsley, dill, chives, tarragon, mint, and coriander. These should make for some tasty meals this summer.