Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Studio Update.


Sunday Morning 8x10 acrylic on canvas
sold

Just popping in to say Hi. Working on a whole lot of new paintings but I can't share any with you just yet. Now I don't usually frame paintings because I finish the edges nicely so they can be displayed unframed however, I am working on a new series of smaller, framed originals that I will debut at this upcoming show. Stay tuned for more details. (the above painting is a hint).

The mixed media page of this blog has been updated with images of my mixed media/altered book collaboration with Inner Works, and some assorted mixed media paintings. Check it out if you have a moment.

And finally, I had a special visitor in the studio yesterday and we were working on a fun project, but you will have to wait to see the finished item. Wow, I'm just full of surprises today!! :-)  Back to my canvases.