Monday, March 28, 2011

Spring Cleaning.


Graffiti Flowers (detail)
acrylic on paper

Spring Cleaning. Two words that I have a love/hate relationship with. I hate thinking about it and I hate doing it but I love the results. It has been delayed here a bit as has Spring itself. I am however mentally preparing myself for the tasks at hand. Making my long list of what needs to be done. As well as giving everything a good scrub down, (I'm amazed at how much city dirt gets in) there will be small repairs done, painting, and my favorite part arranging and hanging artwork. And maybe re arranging some of the furniture. 

Ok, so I realize this is not just about spring cleaning anymore, it's turning into being a total re do, but that's what usually happens when I've been reading all may fave home decor magazines and blogs. Is there such a thing as inspiration overload?