Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Year, New Look.


HAPPY NEW YEAR

Don't you just love the beginning of a new year? It's a fresh start, a new beginning and the possibilities seem endless right now. I'm so happy that you joined me here for the launch of my new and improved blog. I've added new pages to share my art and bits of my world with you and very shortly you'll be able to purchase my smaller works right from here. Please stay awhile and have a good look around. There's much to see and I'll be adding new content daily.

Please don't be shy, comments are always welcome. Time is precious and if you're spending some of your time here reading through my blog, thank you so much. If you have any questions about viewing my work in person, upcoming shows, purchasing, commissions etc. feel free to drop me an email.

A special thank you to my friend Gabriela. You may remember her from this post. Your enthusiasm and inspiration is always greatly appreciated.

Have a fantastic first week of a New Year!! :-)