Sunday, January 9, 2011

An Attitude of Gratitude.

Gossip
Acrylic on canvas 10x8
Available at Art Interiors.

Some days when I'm in the studio painting, the sun is shining brightly and I have my favorite music on, I have to pinch myself. I am lucky when it comes to what I do for a living, and I'm so grateful. Especially because it was such a long road to get here and believe me, I've had my share of 'jobs from hell' in the past.

I'd just like to take a moment to to say thank you. Thank you to my family and friends. Without your support and encouragement I would not be doing this right now. Thank you to the galleries that represent and sell my work. Thank you also to the galleries that have represented and sold my work in the past.

And of course Thank you to all of you that have purchased my work either from a gallery or from me personally at one of the many outdoor art shows, art fairs, and expos that I participated in. The fact that my painting moved you so much that you would spend your hard earned dollars to purchase it, humbles me.