Thursday, December 2, 2010

West Elm, Style at Home Event.


Last night I attended the West Elm, Style at Home (invitation only) shopping event. It was jam packed with shoppers enjoying excellent nibbles, festive cocktails, and 20% off their purchases.


I finally got to meet (in person) Samantha Pynn (celebrity designer and contributing design editor, Style at Home Magazine) and Margot Austin senior design editor, Style at Home Magazine). Thanks so much for chatting with me ladies.


The store was beautifully decorated for the holidays and a DJ was playing tunes to set the mood. Bells would ring every time there was a sale. All the staff were so helpful-it was one great big party.


Love these dishes, in fact I love just about everything in the store. Unfortunately when I finally made up my mind about my purchase, the lines to pay were so long, I couldn't wait. I had another event that I had to go to another event, but not to worry, I was given a coupon for 20% off my next purchase. Thanks West Elm!!!

I was so happy when this store finally came to Canada. I just love the West Elm look. Check it out for yourself here.

Edited December 4. Thanks to a friendly comment it has been made clear to me that the bells would ring every time a donation was made to Sick Kids Hospital and not when just a sale was made. My apologies for not making this clear. Donations to the Sick Kids Foundation can be made here.