Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I'm Still Here!!

No, I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. I haven't been kidnapped and I haven't packed my bags and moved to another country. I'm still here!! I've sequestered myself into the studio to get some serious painting done. I'll be delivering new works to my various galleries in the next week or so. Then perhaps I can take some time and do some art just for me. I need new work to hang on our walls as they've remained almost empty since we moved in, in June.



The beautiful weather has these two bird watching almost all day. The little sparrows sit on the ledge of the building next to us. I swear, they know that Iggy and Nami are watching them.


So back to my paints and easel. There's no time to waste these days. I miss you all and I miss reading my blogs. I'll share some new work with you next week. see you then.