Monday, August 2, 2010

Staycation.

Exciting new original art coming to Red Banana's Etsy shop soon!

Have a question about a purchase or commission? Email me.

A mixed media page I created in Seth Apter's altered book with the Inner Works Collaborative.

My old studio.




Good Monday afternoon. I hope you had a thoroughly enjoyable weekend. It's Simcoe day here (long weekend for many) so it's a quiet in the city. I have decided to do the cleaning and washing today but I'm doing it in vacation mode. That means taking it easy and having little breaks between the loads of laundry and other cleaning. Reading on the balcony with lunch was a treat.

"Fresh" has closed at Arts on Queen and I mailed out a commission this past Friday. I'm bursting with ideas for new paintings, and new art for my Etsy shop. I'm amazed that August is upon us already-how fast did it come around?

So I just wanted to let you know that I'll be taking a week or two away from blogging but I'll be back soon with some exciting news. Stay tuned.