Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sunday Bits.




Aren't these poppies gorgeous? I saw them while walking and just had to stop and take some photos of them. They really say summer to me, although we're still a few days away from the summer solstice. Life here has been hectic to say the least, but I'm happy to say that I've finished all the new paintings for my upcoming show at Arts on Queen. I'll be showing you a sneak peek soon so please stay tuned. I have just 3 more new paintings that will need to be varnished and then all have to be photographed and documented. Then I'll pack up my studio. Moving day is coming quickly. We picked up an assortment of moving crates and boxes from the movers we will be using so this week I'll get started on some serious packing. Today I'm trying to squeeze in a couple of hours to relax and do nothing, but I'm sure I'll find something that needs cleaning or sorting instead. What have you got planned for your day? I hope it's something enjoyable.