Monday, July 6, 2009

A Yummy Start to the Week.



Good Monday morning. Did you have a fabulous weekend?? I hope my many U.S. friends enjoyed their 4th of July celebrations. Now it's a new week with new possibilities. Contrary to that popular 80's hit, I DO like Mondays and here's what I started my day with today. It's been a while since I shared a recipe with you here and here so today I'm sharing my favorite smoothie recipe that I created. Yes, we are a household of foodies here! Try one of these heavenly banana smoothies when you want a light breakfast or snack. It's yummy!!! Oh, and sorry about the somewhat blurry photo, by the time time I looked at the photos my smoothie was done. Cheers.

Heavenly Banana Smoothie

I frozen banana
1 to 11/2 cups soya milk
1 tbls. ground flaxseeds
1/4 tsp. cinnamon

Whiz all ingredients in a blender and enjoy.