Friday, May 1, 2009

Hands On Show This Weekend

Mood Indigo, 8x10, Acrylic on Canvas

Lily of the Valley, 8x10, Acrylic on Canvas

Morning Glory, 8x10, Acrylic on Canvas

It's been a crazy busy week so just a quick post today. You may remember I'm participating in Hands On: Artists and Artisans, here in Toronto this weekend. I wrote about it here. If you're in the area please stop in. Lot's of wonderful art and high end craft, just in time for Mother's Day!! I've got plenty of smaller art available as well as a display of larger paintings for your home or office. It's spring (yay!!!) a great time to refresh and redecorate-with art of course!

I've received quite a few emails about how I paint, my technique for getting that soft focus effect. I'm in the midst of preparing a little demo of how I do that, as well as working on smalls and new daily paintings to list in my shop. So please stay tuned.

Whatever your plans are for the weekend I hope you have a great one.