Thursday, November 13, 2008

Art Interiors 15th Annual Festival of Smalls


It's that time of year!! Yes it is. It's time for Art Interiors 15th Annual Festival of Smalls. Why all the cheering??!! Because this is when you can purchase smaller sized original art, available from $55 to $250 from their large and impressive roster of artists. Here is a small selection of what I've painted for this show. Six from my "Roads" series and three from my "Treetops" series. I also have my mini birches and a few other assorted landscapes. If you're in the Toronto area you should definitely check out the Festival of Smalls. Even if you can't get into the city you can purchase selected pieces from the show here. Happy Shopping!!! and as I always say original art makes a great gift.

I've been painting all week finishing up for an up coming group show as well as painting more "smalls" for my shop, and I'll be involved in something very fun and creative over the weekend. I'll fill you in on that next week. How about you?? I'd love to hear what you have planned for your weekend.